20 May 2008

rain...great

Usually I don't mind rain. As a kid, I was fascinated by rain, and it took lightning under 2 seconds away to make me stay inside. Here in Newyork, I've gotten to watch some specatular storms. Usually I dont mind rain, but I have a feeling that in a few moments when I go outside to walk to the subway station, I am going to mind very much. Its been raining for hours, but it was nice this morning and I didnt think to grab a jacket or an umbrella. Oh well, maybe the wife will like the wet look. Guess there isnt going to be a TNB tonight...but you never know.
I'm doing some light summer reading tas well as everything else this summer. I just started Liturgical Theology by Aidan Kavanaugh. I'm only 26 pages into the book, but Kavanaugh has some very insightful thoughts about the divorce of the theological work of the academe and the thought and practice of the pastors of the church, and this is just the introduction. I think that this is going to be a good choice.

No comments: